NY City is home to much of the country’s most cherished landmarks and recognizable attractions. Those planning a trip to the Big Apple may wish to consider the following 10 best things to perform in NY:
* The 86 floors that comprise the Empire State building offer a stunning 360-degree view of the city that never slumbers. When the weather is fair,one can walk on the open-air promenade and observe individuals bustling along the streets below.
* Founded in 1869,the American Museum of Natural History has turned into one of one of the most outstanding museums on the planet. The museum boasts standard exhibits in addition to a revolving series of new displays that change on a regular basis.
* During the French Revolution,the USA was presented with the Statue of Liberty as a symbol of France’s friendship. However,throughout the years it has concerned symbolize a lot more,like a sign of welcome to those arriving in America searching for a better life. A viewing of this spectacular landmark will make anyone’s visit to NY complete.
* The Ellis Island Immigration Museum is an attraction rich in history and culture. It provides visitors with an intriguing glimpse into the immigration experience. Movies,walking tours and interactive exhibits reveal the challenges and hardships experienced by immigrants as they passed through Ellis Island.
* Central Park’s pathways,open spaces,fountains and gardens offer a pleasant way for visitors to spend an afternoon. One can take part in free walking tours,which provide a great avenue where to get acquainted with the 840 acres that comprise NY’s most celebrated park.
* Many visitors enjoy taking a tour of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY when visiting the Big Apple. Constructed in 1924,the structure houses a multimedia trading exhibit and a massive gold vault,which are impressive to view. The attraction’s guided tours are designed to offer visitors a better understanding of the bank’s role in the global economy.
* Founded in 1929,New York’s Museum of Modern Art is the first museum wholly dedicated to modern art. The museum boasts an expansive collection of contemporary artistic pieces including sculptures,paintings,architectural work and films.
* Times Square receives over 25 million visitors every year. Whether one chooses to view a Broadway show,enjoy a fine meal or simply enjoy the sights and sounds offered by this famous attraction,he or she is sure to have the experience of a lifetime in Times Square.
* Currently incredibly popular with locals and tourists alike,the recent opening of the High Line Public Park’s section 2 has drawn visitors from every direction. Suspended 30 feet above ground,the park will remain a favorite NY tourist attraction for many decades to come.
* A trip to Yankee Stadium would certainly qualify being one of the 10 best things to perform in NY. Opened in 1923 and fondly described as “The House That Ruth Built,” this celebrated American icon is a must-see for any baseball fan. No matter the attractions one chooses,a visit to NY is an experience he or she will always remember.